Guys and girls, do you see your f*** buddy when she/you're on your period?

As per question. We are just fuck buddies, he has made it clear he is not interested in more so should I see him for fooling around/anal whilst on my period?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Ew. Bloody smeary sex with someone I don't even love? No.

• You did not read what I wrote!

• Ah ok the no seemed like you were saying no to bleeding sex rather than to a blow job/anal, thanks for clarifying

• No, thanks chrisbigman.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think guys have periods, unless it's on paper from a pencil. As for the woman, I don't think so. Being bloody is rather disgusting - especially if she's just a fuck buddy.

• You didn't read the question

• Um yea he still wants to be fuck buddies, he knows I am female and have periods so that will not put him off. I'm just not sure whether I should see him whilst I'm on my period

• If it's safe to, then I don't see why not. Go for it!

What Girls Said 1

• Sex is great. If you're both okay with fooling around then great! Anal is a different story to me. Personally, I'd save anal for somebody more than a sex buddy cause it's more dangerous and if you do it too often it has bad aftermath.