I'm feeling a bit insecure, I want to spend the night at my new boyfriend's place but I have bad skin?

I have a boyfriend now and after a while I'll want to spend the night there. I do wear make up whenever I see him, because I have bad skin. Not a lot of spots but just red spots from previous acne. My skin feels smooth and when wearing make up, it barely shows. So I don't want him to freak out when he sees me without make up (even though we went swimming together a few months back, before we were together but we were in a large group so I don't think he noticed my bad skin).
This isn't really a question, more of a theme to find opinions on.
Would you be freaked out if your partner had red spots on his/her face from previous spots?

Most Helpful Guy

• No one will care.

What Guys Said 4

• I think he needs to love the real you and get stuffed if he doesn't. If it bothers him you are saving yourself time wasted on him anyway.

I wouldn't worry because if he's any kind of a decent guy he won't care.

• No, some guys would do because they look at appearance. It's up to you to know if the guy you want to spend the night with is only looking or mostly going out with you because of your appearance.

• If you look sexy figure wise, the acne will be overlooked. Some of us had it well into our thirties!

• Maybe see a dermatologist first before you spend the night at his place.

What Girls Said 3

• you dont have to feel insecure about being you , scars or no scars if he has feelings for you that wouldn't be a prob for him.

• Ehh.. I know a couple girls with bad skin and even acne, they've never had a guy who freaked when he saw her without make up. I think you'll be fine.

• I hate it. I wash it off... at least particularly when i sleep at his house so it's almost off but a bit os left. Sometimes I'll wash it off completely but then put a light powder of it or tinted moistiser.

• Oh, tinted moisturizer, great idea!