What do you wear to sleep?

My girlfriend and I are complete opposites in this regard. I prefer to sleep in the nude. She prefers to sleep in a t-shirt and sweat pants. I'm just trying to get a better read on what everyone's preference is.

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the time of year.
    Now I'm wearing my guy's Stanford jersey with cotton panties.
    So comfy.
    In the summertime I lose the jersey but usually not the panties.
    No bra, ever.
    :)

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I big t shirt, that's about it. If I am staying the night at a friend's house, i will wear yoga pants with my big t shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I sleep in sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Sometimes I sleep in a big t-shirt and no pants/shorts. It depends on my mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear a bra and underwear or a bra and pj bottoms, or sometimes just one of my bf's tshirts and nothing under. But whenever my boyfriend stays over I end up wearing HIM to bed because he has to snuggle up so close haha

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends. If it's hot I wear either a tank top and the shortest shorts I have or a t shirt with just shorts maybe socks. If it's cold yoga or swear pants and a t shirt and socks are a MUST!

0|2
    0|0
  • Shorts and a big baggy tshirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cycling shorts and shirt. Sometimes in sweatpants if it's cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the time of year. When it's warmer I usually just wear shorts and a baggy t-shirt, no bra. But when it is colder, I usually wear tracksuit bottoms and possible a jumper, still no bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pjs. I prefer shorts and a tshirt.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• i sleep naked unless its really cold.

for men its shown to lead to natural increases in testosterone levels.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually wear whatever I was wearing that day. Otherwise, I wear t shirt and shorts - especially in the summer when it's real hot. I might even lose the shirt, but usually I like to wear something on top. even if it's a light shirt. I don't ever wear underwear underneath my pants - anymore. I haven't wore underwear underneath for quite a while.

0|1
    0|0
  • boxers and T-shirt or pyjamas if it's too cold

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing. The only thing that changes is the layers of blankets I use.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unless its cold, absolutely nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep in Your skin

0|0
    0|1
  • Yah.. I sleep in complete nude too. much more comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to sleep in your skin!

0|0
    0|0
    • :o look out, asker.

• I sleep in yours too! @linkywinky I mix all commenters skins together.