5th date and only pecks?

So I have been dating a guy for a couple months now. We text and talk daily. I wake up to good morning messages and go to bed with goodnight ones. I think he's into me but when ever we go out the most he does is peck me. I have bluntly told him I want to make out and he buckles up. I don't wanna mess up a good thing and rush bases but I don't wanna be this slow. What do I do?

We live a little over an hour away and both have full time jobs! That's why so few dates.
Yes

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 29 and wanting to speed things along, I get it... but, don't rush him. You wouldn't want to be rushed if you were in the same position, right?

What Guys Said 1

• You've been going out for months and only had five dates?

About the making out I guess he could be interested but just awkward or something (I'm pretty awkward myself...), I never know when it's the right time to kiss a girl or what length of kiss she'd feel comfortable with, but if she actually told me she wanted to make out I have no reservations, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

I guess try talking to him about?

• If you've been messaging each other daily for months I'd be pretty sure that he's fairly interested in you anyway.

• Regarding the update, do you both have weekends off?

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he is shy or he wants to go slow make right you are the right one and you both re ready.