Guys, taller women or short women?

Plus like reasons for your preference?

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a girl that's shorter than me... so technically she can be tall to others but still be short to me :D
    My range is from 5'0 to 5'10 or maybe even higher haha I'm 6'2

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah, I would not know. I'm 6'5" I have yet to come across a woman that tall. I do have a friend that is 6'1" she is a very lovely amazing woman. I have never dated or been with her. But I would not mind the hight. So 5' or 6' is ok by me.. It seems the young crowd such as your self gets hung up on things like this. That if you ever find someone good for you some one you truly love. Then there size doesn't matter... And if it does you truly don't love that person. and I do know a couple that have been married for at least 10 years of not longer. She is 5' he is 6'8"

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6 ft 3.5 in , but i like girls who are a bit shorter than me. Maybe 5 ft 8 in, max. I like 5 ft 5 in the most. Not too tall, not too short, cute and easy to lift up haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'0 because funsize!

1|2
    1|0
    • I'm exactly that haha!

• As in many things I don't have any absolutes about this. But my preference is my height or shorter., and pretty much shorter by any (reasonable) amount.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any height that's under mine (I'm 5'11").

2|0
    0|0
    • Before someone tries to be sarcastic, I meant any REASONABLE height. As in, I would not date a girl who's like 2-3 feet tall.

• Haha!

• Doesn't matter to me!

1|0
    0|0
  • taller than me XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Equal height

0|0
    0|0
  • Height doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • it dosent matter people who look at height are shallow fucks im saying this because im 5'7

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I always thought having a shorter woman gave the man a sense of dominance and like he can be super protective. Like an instinct most men don't really realize. That's why they like having the woman smaller/shorter than them.

(This is my MHO from another question I shared an opinion on)

1|1
    0|1
  • Apparently some guys actually like tall women, but only if she's still shorter than them. I'm 6'1".

0|0
    0|0
    • In that case, you are relatively short. Either way, you are a nice height.

• 5'1''

fiiillllerrr

0|1
    0|0
  • I need to be shorter.. There's an intimate masculine dominance to being shorter then my guy. But I'm just as happy with same height. Just not shorter. I'm 5'6".

0|0
    0|0