This one is for the ladies, but gents are welcomed to drop their opinions. What are your standards when is comes to a guy/girl?

What do you look for, and what are your mandatories? I think mine may be to high, so just curious about what y'all think and look for.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• No kids
    Non smoker
    Not obese or anorexic
    Intelligent
    Nice face
    Down to earth

• oh and i should add sex crazy. I like girls who enjoy having sex. I'm honestly not the type of guy who cares about how many sexual partners a girl has had before me. If you enjoy sex, that's great. Just means we have something in common

• I'd say I look for a pretty smile, good personality, likes to laugh, likes Spider-Man batman or wolverine lol and id like for her to be someone I can talk to like a best friend. And I like it if she lets me spoil her from time to time!

• -My age range
    -Good personality
    -Intelligent
    -Not worse than average looking

• Anfd no husband or committed boyfriend, of course

• And that's why I'm on college route.

• In college I was broke all the time: my parents didn't pay me. Only the tuition and that was all. I got my degree with the same clothes I started my studies. Eating and books were my priorities, not making fun.

• Intelligence, ability to say "no", creative, supporting, but also have the ability to point out my flaws, nice eyes and freckles are always a plus. I also feel like a physically fit body is a must.

• Its a mix of everything for me ;-)

• Good question
    confidence person, kind, royal, filtrable

• - Attractive too my eye
    - Intelligent
    - Good sense of humor / not easily offended
    - Enjoys the outdoors
    - Respectful view toward men / not a feminist
    - Sexually hungry, open minded and adventurous

What Girls Said 3

• What standards?

• As long as the face is attractive, I'm happy. I don't care about the rest.

• Just a good person, with ambition and hard working.