I'm making friends for the first time AND starting a relationship. How do I juggle this?

I'm sort of in the beginnings of a relationship... And I'm also making friends for the first time ever. I never concentrated on them.
Being single makes it so easy for friends.

How do I juggle the two? I love going out on my own doing things. I don't think I could just go out by myself without my boyfriend all the time. :-/

Is it really as hard as I am making it out to be? This guy is so good to me. I think the timing due to finally making friends is a little off but should that stop me from having both?

Anyone successfully juggle this? And what about making guy friends?

What Guys Said 2

• Most juggle both.

• Yes but how

• Thank you that is great piece of advice. Part of my life but not my life. I've always struggled with this, making the guy my life. Now I almost feel like I'm making my friends my life. I think it's going to take some adjusting but this really helped spell it out a bit

• Glad to be of service.

• Keep in mind you're not married, you can reserve time for friends, boyfriend, personal, and work.

What Girls Said 0