Hey girls, can y'all help me?

.. So like.. The older I get, I would've thought some gf/bf game would have been a thing in the past.. AHA! Anyways my gf is always liking my instagram pica or opening my snapchats, but never will ever hit me up first. Last night it took her until 10pm to say hi. Like wow. Why does she always wait for me? To say something first.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's old fashion? I don't know or maybe she's just the very shy and polite type that doesn't want to be intrusive or interrupt you if your busy so she waits for you to talk to her first.

What Girls Said 2

• Could it be that she's busy or needs her space? It's not fair to you though that you're always the one initiating everything, I would talk to her about it.

• She doesn't want to look desperate for your attention even though she wants to text you. It could also very well be that she is shy and doesn't want to seem annoying if she texts you.

What Guys Said 0