Do you find it lame if someone (a guy) has had only one partner at age 22?

I'm 21 but just about to turn 22 soon.
I've had only one sexual partner in my life.

Plus a few others whom I've player with in bed but didn't fuck them.

I find myself as quite romantic though and I love to cuddle.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, probably smart. I hope this time you've been sticking to your education and career rather than stressing over girls.

• Kinda.. Actually I didn't even want to have sex so much. I just wanted to loose it. I'm even thinking whether I'm asexual or something.

• No worries. I'm sure you can find someone who is as sexual as you are and you'll have your foundations set properly already.

What Girls Said 15

• I find it lame that you've had one partner yes. That's one too many for me.

• Do you prefer a virgin husband?

• Like I said, I'm a rare breed. Not many girls are like me. Lots seem to prefer men with experience.

• I know it's strange, but.. Can we make friends?:)

• Lol that's 1 more than i had and i'm 29. So no its not lame. You should only have sex with women you have a relationship with (since you did say you are the romantic type). Had a guy tell me he had 22 women then asked me if i thought he was a man whore. He didn't want my opinion. Should never gloat about how many partners you have.

• It's a little hard to believe... But I don't think it's lame. It's kind of cute that you'd prefer to romance a girl. Kudos to you! 👍

• How much would you expect from a guy at my age?

• I'll message it ;)

• Okay. Sorry, I'm curious. >.<

• it is not lame. we should find someone whom we are comfortable with and stay committed to the relationship.

• I reckon

Good on you man..

No biggy, no sweat

• Lame? Absolutely not! I wish there were more men like you

• I wouldn't find it lame id find it cute

• It's not lame. I prefer guys with experience but different strokes for different folks

• Not weird at all.

• Its not lame. I'm going on 20 and only dated one guy

• No, not at all lame.

• I don't find it lame, responsible if anything. Any reason to why though?

• I am not that excited about sex, yet I was a lot frustrated about being virgin. I don't know why it is happening to me. I'm jot horny to fuck but I'm "horny" for love and cuddle and romance. I'm not excited for sex if I don't have emotions to the girl. Does that make me asexual? I don't know, but I find myself a bit weird to be honest.

• It's not weird you're looking for something more meaningful then just a fling... need more men like this!

• I wish that I saw the need. I love romance, cuddles and the cute surprises to give. But it seems that not every girl accepts them with honest happiness. Plus, by the way, there was a medical issue that I had a few years ago and it restricted me a bit sexually. But I've been taking medications. But well...

• I don't think it's lame either and I agree that it's responsible.

• No it's not lame at all... I think it just shows you are a guy mature enough to reserve that one special act of intimacy with only people who are special to you - that is awesome.

• Hahahahahaha just one? For shizzle?

• Yeah for shizzle man :D but I've got a she-friend, she's often curious about me. I guess I'll go further with her :)

• Yeah do it , do it , do it

• Meh, maybe not

What Guys Said 8

• no not lame

if that's what you want, who can judge you?

• Have you ever heard of asexuality? I am asexual.

• To be honest I miss the days when worrying about your dick size was more important than worrying about trivial numbers that involve other humans. :/

• You're lucky, I've had none, so go celebrate

• You didn't miss anything much mate ;) so I encourage you to go celebrate as well. :)

• Nah dawg that's raw dawg

• Id only had 3 shilas by your age so no.

• Do you think it's lame that I'm reserving myself for that special someone at the age of 30?

• No. It's not something what I'd prefer to do. Can I ask where you come from?

• I come from a family of parents that are married and have been married for 40+ years. They have had their ups and downs, but they are still going strong. Both of my grandparents were married for at least 50 years until both of my grandpas died (due to old age).

• Was this a long term (or medium term) partner? I don't think it would be all that unusual for someone in their early twenties to have only had one serious relationship.