Guy initiates contact with me everyday. Does that mean he really likes me?

Been dating a guy for 7 months and he still doesn't want to commit. Its hard dating someone when you're not committed cause you're always scared he's seeing other people. So i completely stopped initiating contact this month. And he started initiating contact with me first every single day, a few Times a day. Does this mean he really likes me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. He likes you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If he doesn't want to commit then just leave him behind. I believe that commitment should be a mutual feeling. If he is trying to make it better by contacting you then talk to him but make sure you safe guard your heart because, you said he doesn't want to commit so keep that in mind until his actions are serious.

• I think he's bored and you're on his backup list. If he is in contact with you consistently it shows that he is still interested. Why would you date someone who will not commit dear? If you're constantly worried , would you consider yourself in a relationship with him. Just observe his actions first