Are you intimidated by extremely talented/workaholic/intelligent guys?

I know this guy who I am convinced is an alien. He got 99-100% average in all his college courses the past semester, speaks 5 languages fluently, is a professional boxer with a perfect record, wants to be a brain surgeon, runs his own business, is an internationally ranked chess master, has made over $200000 in independent stock market trading, and is working on a theory on how to cure/reverse aging that is so complicated I got a migraine looking at the first page. He is doing so much at once it seems impossible for a human to do it all.

This guy is like a real life DaVinci I am not kidding. I pretty sure he as asexual too lol can't imagine him dating.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Get me his phone number and I'll call him up and ask him...

• No thats not intimidating. Its just cool.

• i find smart guys so attractive but not him not so much. i feel like he is paranoid about education and sometimes dating someone like that is creepy..

• I went to Harvard, thank God, where that is fairly typical.
    So no. And I've wondered if guys are intimidated by me for the same reason :/

What Guys Said 3

• Nope! there is no need to be intimidated by anyone's success, because I know my boundaries and I'm happy with what i can achieve or have achieved.

But I do get intimidated by good looking people, both men and women.

• I would be more intimidated talking to Bill Gates or Obama than I would the hottest girl in the world.

• That is understandable, and that's what most people would feel like. Mine is a different case, because I have been really insecure about my looks since childhood.

• Success does not scare me away, it intriques
    me, and draws me in. ^.^

• Extremely intelligent girls intimidate me.
    Talented and the workaholics don't.

• What's the difference between intelligent and talented? (I know the difference lol I just wonder why one intimidates you but not the other.)

• @lanternhill cause I always feel not so intelligent, its probably cause in my culture we were brought up really value education and a college degree. I never did while quite a few of my friends did.

• Oh ok - yeah I get that about valuing education. I'm the anon poster about Harvard and I've always wondered if that was an issue :/

Yeah I get that about education etc.