What's going on? Why is this happening? Do you feel this is accurate?

I was reading an article and even saw somewhere on t. v/ enternet that most people born in the 80/90's and up are pretty much screwed for a while. I think it's pretty sad that our generation has been named "The Hookup Generation" Girl's/Women have forgotten how to be ladies and Men/Boy's gentlemen on their best behavior basically... when and why did this happen? And it is a trend seem's like. Know one get's to know each other anymore it's just catching feelings and sex with no commitments. I'm not saying our parent's and grandparent's were angels and had it easy, but damn these kid's are extremely bold today o_O

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's deffinately not just that era. It's getting progressively worse. It's like all those "hookups" had kids and never taught them how beautiful love can be. Now it's just like the era of the horn-dogs with only few pure people that are harder and harder to find

What Guys Said 5

• Wow!!! I have been so frustrated with this.. Within my self.. All the girls in my age group don't want comment, and if they do they cheat. (Not all of corse) but most.. This drives me nuts!!
    All I have ever wanted is to find a loving faithful girl.. I have always been a romantic... And I have always wanted to get married and so on... Now to find a girl that wants that is almost nonexistent!!!

• Societal attitudes have changed like they always do, go back through the ages of you'll see that societal changes have always altered (for better or worse). I am from this generation and I don't engage in random hooks ups and casual sex because I know the potential risks involved and those risks just aren't worth it.

I live in a country with the highest rate of teenage pregnancies in Europe and we also have seen a astronomical rise in the number of young people being diagnosed with sexually transmitted infections. Also I honestly cannot see the difference between a man paying a prostitute for sex and a man buying a girl drinks in a night club to gain access to her vagina that way, both men are handing over money, so the people who engage in casual sex and then slate prostitution are daft as my toilet brush.

• So just don't hookup. Simple as that!

• Every generation likes to think they r better than the one that came after. To many people think a relationship should be easy. But any thing worth having is guna take some work.

• Do you want to see my penis

What Girls Said 1

• They kill their parents and teachers... Ugh.