Why did he blow in my ear?

Why did my old boyfriend blow in my ear? Whenever we would do a full on make out session, he would blow in my ear. I wasn't really sure what he was doing or why he was doing it. Let me just preface this by saying that we both were inexperienced at the time and we never did more than kiss or hold hands. But what the heck was he doing? Guys, do you do this to you gfs? If so, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls find it extremely arousing and some don`t. Everyone has their spots which excites them and which let them feel really good.
    My ex would be in trance if I licked and sucked on her earlobes and kish her down her neck like I lost my mind when she bit on my lip while making out.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• It is supposed to be a turn on for girls but doesn't work for all (you being one). So he was trying to turn you on

• How is blowing in someone's ear supposed to turn you on? Honestly I tried to hold in my laugher because I was so confused.

• I don't know how or why it's supposed to. But nibbling on someone's ear lobes works a little more often, maybe it's something like that

• Yeah, maybe. I really hope one of his future girlfriends enjoys it more then I did.

• He's just doing childish acts. Politely tell him that you don't like it.

• He probably thought you found that arousing. Maybe.

• But I had no reaction to it and we didn't know each other that well at the time when he started doing it.

• He also could have found it funny. Maybe that is his fetish. It could be an equivalent to tickling. To be honest, I don't do that, so I don't really know.

• Hmmm, yeah maybe. He did a couple of other weird things too so that could be it.

• Why are you friends with your ex, is what I want to know?

• Um... I never said we were friends? But actually now that you say that, we're still friendly towards each other. Just because people break up doesn't mean they hate each other. We just didn't match.

• So, why remain friends?

• Because we're mature about it and can move on? It's no big deal.

What Girls Said 1

• Could have been some fuzz in it or something.
    You know.
    Fuzz happens!
    HHHHHHHHHHH

• No, there wasn't any fuzz. And wouldn't you just tell the person or pick it out? He kept doing it intentionally like it was a part of the kissing session or something.

• Yeah I almost started laughing but I didn't want to be rude.