What is in his freaking mind?

So... I met this guy who is way older than me. He has a daughter almost my age. But I like him and feel like we have a connection. We went out on a few dates he hugs me tight cuddles me kisses me and let's me fall asleep in his arms. Nothing sexual. We have had a lot of opportunities for him to make a move but he has not. Whenever we are face to face everything is great but when we are not I feel like he is trying to back off or he is scared to tell me that he likes me. How do I know what he wants it what he is thinking of me without actually having to ask him directly? Are there any cues I should be in the lookout for?

Most Helpful Guy

• i am 43 and have had a few younger women share a connection with me. i feel so complimented by this, but, also a sense of responsibility. In regards too, i know i could have had them, but, I felt a responsibility to them. By this, I would feel guilty them wasting their youth on me by pursuing a relationship

• What made you feel it would be a waste?

• Just the age difference, like I could love her forever as a friend, or even have a fling with her, but, a relationship would be wrong. For she has her life to live, and discover

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe your age is what holds him back. He probably really likes you and loves spending time with you, but the idea that you`re so young and about the same age as his own daughter makes it feel wrong when he would engage in sexual touching. He might be very insecure because of the age difference but wants to enjoy every moment with you.

That`s just my thought and I wish you the best.

• If I had a daughter and a girl much younger than me was in to me... I'd wonder what her MO was

What Girls Said 1

• If he's that much older than you, he might be waiting for you to make the first move. Make a few hints yourself and see how he reacts.