Are there any guy here worth my time?

I feel i dont' meet the right guy. Are there even any guys in this world who are able to be a gentleman?

Most Helpful Guy

• Define the gentlemen guy.
    Do you want someone who does always do these little things like preparing your seat, opening doors for you etc? Thats getting more and more rare these days but i bet if you ask him he certainly will.
    Or do you mean you want a guy to be in it for you, and really care about you making sure you feel happy? There are plenty of guys like this around but most girls fail to notice the single ones. They don't actively approach girls as they lack the skill and wait to make sure they do it well if they do so in the end they get easily overlooked. If you want to find guys like this ignore the convident guys up front and that approach you but focus on that cute guy in the back. Approaching yourself can be key here, (Don't worry to much if he shies up he possibly won't expect it).

What Guys Said 16

• I don't think you'll find the one here but there are so many out there in this world. Good luck.

• Are you worth their time is the better question.

• I hate when females post shit like this. There are dudes out there, you just looking in all the wrong places and you might even be ignoring all the signs. So, stop generalizing all men because a couple of fuck boys act the way they do.

• You're just not talking to the right guys, i pride myself on being a gentlemen and will always be a gentlemen regardless if that isn't the 'norm' anymore

• O us gentlemen and followers of chivalry certainly do exist, but shouldn't you also be worth our time just like we should be worth yours?, after all you can't expect us to do what we do, if you bring nothing to the table or we don't get along with you nor your personality so it goes both ways.

( not saying you have a bad personality I was just saying that for referencing purposes as an example )

• Goly gosh. R u worth the guys time for a start. There r plenty of nice guys on g@g but their r also plenty of fuck sticks to.

• Yes there are, there's plenty of them. Maybe you're overlooking them because they don't catch your attention.

• Search in nearby churches... May be u will get one...

• Yes! I promise you there are!

• Well i imagine there may be someone never know life's gamble and chance that we take

• Maybe you can try me

• Yes , we do exist but there are a lot of people who will waste your time as well.

• if ever exist here he probably wouldn't say ''i am''
    if he does he is not that one

• Maybe you can't find one because you think you're so special.

• Yes. But they prefer a woman who can type a sentence.

• sorry i was typing too fast and it won't let me edit after i posted

• That's why you proofread it before you post it, lol.

• He's out there...

What Girls Said 5

• chivalry is not dead. but i agree, it is dying. the gentlemen in most men just killed themselves, probably because our fucked up society told them to do it.

• You'll find him when you aren't looking and when you least expect it. Maybe you already have met him and you just don't know it yet. A lot of times when we meet people, we don't realize that it's going to be anything special. It's just kind of like "Hey, this is what's happening today." So just give it some time. You may be surprised.

• Um, yeah. Duh?

• Very few so be careful

• Yeah try @cuteguy22