A boy liked me but then he moved on... and now I like him. What do I do?

There's this boy and over Christmas break we've been talking non stop (more than usual, we were already good friends). He told me he liked me and made me choose between him and this other boy I was already with. I told him I couldn't leave my boyfriend and that I was sorry. Now, I'm regretting my decision and I think I made the wrong choice but I don't know what to do because I think he's moved on and likes another girl. What should I tell him, if anything? And what should I do about my now somewhat-ish boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• You did the right thing anyway. Anyone who will put you up against that wall is a bad investment.

What Guys Said 1

• well that's just a good manner showing fidelity with your current boy friend... but the only thing that what I think is a wrong move... is that you've probably rushed things... and didn't think about it thoroughly...

What Girls Said 2

• I understand if a guy likes someone, he'll mostly do anything to get them. But I don't think he should have made you choose. That puts you under a lot of unnecessary pressure, especially if he knows you have a boyfriend. I find that disrespectful. I personally think you should let him go, but if you want to rekindle something with him, or perhaps just be friends, then go for it. :)

• You guys have great relationships.