What do you think may have attracted us to each other?

The guy I'm kind of with and I had a discussion last night about how neither if us know why we're attracted to each other and why we like each other. Usually, he goes for Mexicans or blue-eyed blondes (I'm a blue-eyed brunette), and I'm usually attracted to older guys that don't typically wear glasses and are clean shaven (he tends to like the scruffy look, and wears glasses).

We were both instantly attracted to each other when we both met, what do you think could be the reason we're attracted to each othe?

What Guys Said 1

• That vague term "chemistry". sometimes it just happens despite logic.

What Girls Said 1

• Well just cause you like a certain type doesn't disqualify someone from catching your interest. Years ago I went for blonde males with blue eyes and currently I'm in love with a African American male, with dark brown =P Maybe you just find each other attractive enough that it gets over your original preferences?