The guy I am dating is still talking to his ex?

Basically, me and this guy just started dating. He split up with this girl he dated not long ago, anyway, she still phones him like everyday, even when we are on dates etc. I found out that he's been replying to her saying he will phone her later, and that he's unsure if he still has feelings for her. Obviously I am really annoyed, Im not sure if i should cut my losses and leave? Or just carry on as normal..

Most Helpful Girl

• Have found that YOU can still win this tug-o-war but it's a long, tedious process that takes some of the fun out of dating a free guy, so he better be worth it in the short run.
    I would cut this guy if dating for the long run for you'll have more of this fickle behavior rest of life.

If I had another guy, free and fun to date... Mr. Fickle would be told... while he's on the phone with ex... to go back to her & leave me the hell alone.

What Guys Said 1

• Cut the losses.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to him about how you feel and tell him that you don't like that he talks to his ex. If he doesn't understand that and respect how you feel, then leave him.