How do I get a boyfriend? Or do I just not?

How do I get a boyfriend?

Is it easy or is it hard?

Will I be alone forever?

I'm not desperate..✋😕
I'm just wondering😒

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't just get a significant other. Best way to maximize your chances? Build your identity. Emotionally strengthen. Develop self-love. Become the best version of yourself. Don't conform to societal ideals, but do become who you want to be. On the outer side, work on your social skills. Practice making friends and talking to people in a friendly and engaging way. Get involve in clubs and activities.

Above all, aim to become secure and comfortable in your own skin. You want to be you and no one else.

Strive to have patience and enjoy being single in the mean time. Flourish in your freedom and independence. When the circumstances line up, eventually you are likely to meet someone that you click with.

Oh and it's normal to feel insecure, anxious, confused, etc at times. Don't beat yourself up over it. Just allow yourself to have these feelings when they come and don't suppress them. But at the basic level, you should strive to be fairly secure.

Develop a positive attitude. Minimize stress. Live in the moment as much as you can.

Your goal should be to live the most fulfilling life, not the easiest life most devoid of pain and struggle. Force yourself out of your comfort zone. You have one life; live it to its full potential.

• Also, check out my Take on sleeping naked:
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7657-consider-sleeping-naked

It is semi-related.

• This was REALLY helpful. Thanks! :D

• Thank you for the MHO.

What Guys Said 20

• Listen, I saw your profile, seems your muslim. You do know that boyfriend/girlfriend in Islam is not allowed right. There is a reason for that. Watch Nouman Ali Khan lectures he'll show you why its wrong? I am muslim as well. Your only 14, so focus on what matters right now. Just focus on school, studying, university plans trust in grade 9 , 10, 11 they just straight off dump you in the open and YOU make your decisions. Boyfriends/Girlfriends just stand in your way and are a waste of time. Not being gay here cause i ain't. But hey that's my opinion. Best of luck, sister.

• I know that... But still but ugh
      But yeah I watched them.. I watch a lot of lectures.. So I probably watched that one too

• TRUST ME, I imagine 14 so your in grade 8 or 9. But uni is more important than getting a boyfriend. Honestly, from experience i was once like you, I tried my hardest to get this really beautiful girl. All my friends said that i had a pretty good chance. I thought she was the "one", turns out I wasted 1 month being stupid and trying to get her when clearly she was interested in some one else when she told me. After that, I came to a conclusion that girls in high school are a waste and when the time is right, surely Allah will inshallah give me a beautiful wife. Just forget about it and focus on what is important cause if you lose it now, your gonna lose in the future.

• You will not be alone forever! You are a perfectly beautiful girl. You just wait and the right guy will come along and all you gotta do is show some interest in him. and if he's right for you, he will pursue you and then just simply enjoy the ride and see what happens

• How do I show interest? And thanks! :D

• Smile, compliment them on like their boots or something, ask them how they are doing, anything will work but smiling at them is the best so get out there and show them pearly whites

• You're still a kid dude, chill and enjoy life haha

• Smile at guys, it will make them feel comfortable and at ease. The wrong guy will approach you sexually, the right guy will come when you know it feels right.

• whenever the time comes ;-)

• 1) Be yourself
    2) Meet random guys and get to know them
    3) Don't wish so hard to grow up so fast
    4) Relax
    5) This is five

• When you are old enough

• I meant guys my age
      So I am old enough...

• You don't need a guy your age right now in your life, you need to enjoy your childhood and work on school getting good grades

• if it's anything like here you just smile,

But i wouldn't be surprised if that was just my ignorance

• what type of qualities, race, age gap are you looking for a man?

• You won't be alone forever and it's 6/10 difficulty rating.

• If a girl is at least somewhat good looking, finding a boyfriend is hilariously easy.

• you are only 14 and look fine... waiting will do. if you can´t wait, start asking guys out.

• Dear god girl , U'r Beautiful & have A nice figure already. U should have guys trying to knock u'r frount & back doors down !! So just give it some time & A guy will find U Beautiful !!!

• Try ebay or walmart. I think you can find some at good prices.

• When you're old enough to be hit on.

• At 14 you shouldn't even be worrying about getting a boyfriend

• I'm not worrying I'm just wondering

• No need to wonder about it yet, at 14 most guys arn't even gonna want to be with a girl "Girls are icky" stage still

• Whenever you find the right person I guess...

• Come on you're 14 and you're wondering ah ghosh. Go out, have fun with friends, enjoy your life!

• You won't get a boyfriend if you are looking for one only because some girls got theirs.

• You won't be alone forever,,,
    He'll find you. In meantime, you can try to find one too, it won't be hard.
    There is no general way to get a boyfriend.
    Everybody have different choices, and doesn't scenarios have different answers

What Girls Said 9

• At your beautiful age you use all the great god given tools
    Flash that smile girl.
    guys love smiling girls.
    girls love smiling guys
    I melt for a smile, guy or girl.
    I mean that respectfully, not sexual.
    Practice in the mirror.
    Make the guys form a line outside your front door so your folks can help you make the choices.
    You will be very busy.
    :)))

• Forever alone...

Just don't go looking for one. He'll find you soon enough.

• "How do I get a boyfriend?"

when you learned boyfriend is not a teddy bear to get one.

• Now only with respect to dating, there's no secret. If you spot a guy that piques your interest, start by smiling at him and saying "hey" and focus on befriending him at least somewhat first. Don't rush into dating. Get to know each other first a bit, either through social media or hanging out without it being "dating" and if it's meant to be, you two will naturally flirt and take it to the next level. And when actually dating, please don't play games or try to be someone else, but at the same time be sensible and reasonable.

• Oops, sorry, I meant to post this under my opinion.

• Enjoy the single life have fun be yourself when your not looking it will happen just enjoy being single

• I want to ask the same question:(

• Do you want a boyfriend? I don't like having just friends!

• No offence u sound desperate and secondly ur only 14 u have plenty of time.

• You'll get one eventually. In the mean time you should probably stop being a bitch to everyone. That helps.

• I'm not a bitch to everyone...
      Why do you think so?

• And those people were bitchy to me on other questions... So I'm rude to them on theirs.

• Whatever you say. Like I said, you'll get one eventually. At 14, there are tons of other things to focus on. Like having fun. Boys will come later.

• Yep, I mean you're 14 and you didn't find him yet? I'm sorry honey, forever alone it is.