French Kiss

When a guy says they want to French kiss, is that a good thing and how do you do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a way of kissing.. Touching of tongues that is (I wouldn't know if it meant something else though)... And I don't know if it is a good thing or bad... Some people like it, some dont.. How you do depends on your boyfriend or girlfriend I guess...

What Guys Said 1

• Its a good thing, he likes you alot.

What Girls Said 2

• Aww yea that's a good thing! Sounds like he really likes you. Its like kissing except you open our mouth & play with his tongue using your tongue. It feels really good lol. Just remember don't open your mouth too wide and don't open your eyes while your doing it. Because then if he opens his eyes for a sec hell prob get freaked out. First kisses are usually a little awkward so don't stress about it :)

• Please remember to not open your mouth too much. Every first kiss I've had has been horrible because I felt like he was trying to eat me alive!! Kinda scary, you know, thinking you might die lol. But yea, that's a biggy for me. Even today, I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and anytime he has his mouth open too wide, I'll stop and tell him.