Dating a girl with promiscuous past?

Is there anything wrong with dating a girl with a very promiscuous past? I put up a picture of a girl I recently started dating as my wcm and all of a sudden I began to receive lots of messeges about how she was a hoe she had sex in public spaces I have no 100% valid proof of this but these are friends of mine telling me that she I a hoe and about all the things she has done. I have talked to my sister about the girl and My sister says that she's not a hoe but she has had sex before (which I don't mind). I like her a lot but I don't think I can deal with that

• trust my friends
  • trust my heart

Most Helpful Guy

• Well at 16 people eager ate things a lot. I'd say just have an honest discussion with her and then listen to your heart to decide if you believe her.

Is dating a promiscuous girl bad? Eh it depends.

I think its less special if she's been with a lot of people also I'd be hesitant about trusting her but she'll possibly put out earlier and be more experienced and open minded in the bedroom so it's a toss up.

So just decide if you trust her and are ok with hsr possibly wild past and do whatever will make you happier.

What Girls Said 5

• Just because she has been, doesn't necessarily mean she's a bad person, or that she won't stay faithful to you. It All depends on who she is, not what she's done.
    And, can you accept that about her? I know that's the hard part sometimes, knowing the history.

• Trust your heart.. Dude WTH how does she have a past when she's only 16

• You should probably talk to her about it, and hear what she has to say and if she has changed. But in the end the most important is if she makes you happy, and if she does then stay with her. But I can totally see where you are coming from- being unsure if you want to be with someone who might have done those things. So you'd have to make sure that you really know her- because I feel like being promiscuous can say a lot about you- and your compatibility if you aren't that type of guy.

• Why don't you ask her about it instead of listening to your 16 year old bros? I get a feeling that the answer you'll get from her will be more accurate, no offence :)

• So, you are apparently quite young still, and you hear stories from others. Thinking back about my youth, a lot of this is rumors, gossip fueled by bragging from the "do"ers and envious bitching from the "non-do"ers. At that age, people trying out sex want to find new boundaries (such as sex in public places) and are experimental, perhaps provocatively.
    Trust your heart if you like that girl and you can't prove those stories. Just make sure about STIs, contraception and that she is not a cheater...

What Guys Said 5

• Lot's of guys say stuff like "hoe". Suddenly everybody has had sex with her. Especially guys that did not have sex with her say that stuff. So this could all be a bunch of bulls**t.

In the end all that matters is the following; "How is she now and how will she be with you?"

Judge her on that fact alone and the rest will be fine.

• Why don't you ask her what actually happened? And then either accept her or decide to be with another girl?

• I heard something like that from a friend back in the day, turns out he completely lied. I ended up marrying her and it has been wonderful. Even if the girl did something in a public space that isn't so bad. Just as long as she hasn't had 10+ partners.

• What's so wrong with girl having sex unless she's cheatung on someone? Pull your head out of your ass. Do you like her? Is she a good person? Does she make you feel good? Those are things that matter

• If you want to be taken seriously you won't want to be known as the chump dating a promiscuous girl.

I'd listen to your friends if I was you.