Do Asian guys like black women?

Do Asian guys like black girls because I'm not what Asian culture think is beautiful, I don't have light skin and I have more curves than an a woman from another race.

Do Asian guys like black women?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course they do, I know this for a fact. Black girls are very attractive, from my experience I know a lot of Asians that also like guys back and fourth from all races want to have sex with one to try it. Unfortunately within Asian culture, when they watch American media, they gain the perception that most black people are rappers and hood.

So surprising them would be important, the dark skin would only be a big surprise at first

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• pretty sure there are Asian guys that do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure some do, but those that are really really oriental I would think there would be less who would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like some black girls, they have a very sexy attitude, mostly have great figure

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure are Asian guys that like Black girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, they do. I have an Asian friend who liked me at one point. We also told each other that we'd totally do each other haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • In general no but there are a few exceptions

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never met one that does but I'm sure they exist. Every Asian guy I've had a crush on says he doesn't like black girls, so I'm stol searching

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course guys like girls, there are some that don't care about race, some that do and some that only date light skinned or mixed girls. My ex is philipino so it's possible I wouldn't expect to be approached though.

0|0
    0|0