Do you ever feel too mature for you're age?

My whole life I have never really fit in. Not in a bad way, I just see things differently and have different priorities in life. I'm also not saying I am the most mature 16 year old out there. But some major differences I see in other young men are these- I have compassion and understanding for those younger then me. I hate bullying with a passion. I have always felt like a protecter for those who can't help themselves. I have integrity and creativity. I think about how much I will love my future wife, and how I feel it is important to wait for her.- yes, many other people my age have some of these things in common with me, but I have always felt different. How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel you bruh. Its terrible isn't it. When you're more mature than your peers you notice things: certain injustices or double standards that others don't. Me personally can't understand why the popularity of the one that you are dating is so important. I also have trouble with going by any sort of pack mentality. Why should I defend my friends against their victim? Am I supposed to feel obligated to do what the popular person tells me to just because they'er popular? Cause i don't and I never will.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I feel wayyyy more immature for my age, sometimes not all the time hahaa.

• Is the opposite liable?