Relationship advice from both sides, and does this guy seem into me?

So this may be a little long but I'll try to keep it short.
So I met this guy at a wedding, he was super sweet, and we talked the whole wedding (not super into dancing with strangers, especially when my parents are there) but any way, at the end of the night he asked if he could follow me on Twitter (I was a little put off but I think he was nervous) but then he friended me on Facebook, and he messaged me for my number so I gave it to him. This was back in the beginning of October.
He texts me every single day, even the holidays. Never fails. he's 23 and lives about an hour away from me, and he's out of school and working. I'm 20, a sophomore in college, and in a sport that has kept me busy just about every weekend. We have only been on three dates.
The first one we just went to a movie, he drove up to see me, picked me up, and payed for everything. Then he just dropped me off and that was it.
The next date he came over and we watched movies in my dorm. We went out to get food and he payed then too. He ended up sleeping over, and we just cuddled, we didn't kiss or hug at the end of the date or anytime during it. We did hold hands though.
The third date was this weekend. He wasn't picking up on my hints when I was telling him I'm free, so finally I just asked if he wanted to do something. He said sure, and I actually ended up going to see him this time. We hung out watched a movie, then his roommate came home, and his roommates girlfriend came over. We ended up playing this board game and turned it into a drinking game and I ended up getting pretty drunk not like sloppy tho, so was this guy. I felt kind of awkward but I guess it was implied that I would be sleeping over (I wasn't close to being able to drive home. Anyways we ended up cuddling again, he was a little more I guess affectionate, he held me closer than last time. But we still haven't kissed or even hugged. I can't tell if he's not interested or just being a gentleman.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wasn't interested I would think that he wouldn't want to keep going out. Maybe he's just being a gentleman. And the most recent time it sounds to me like he didn't want to do anything because it could be like taking advantage f the fact that you were drinking. Maybe you could make the first move :)

• He's not being a gentleman; he's obviously shy or has low self-esteem. Asking a girl if you can follow them on Twitter and then friending them on Facebook and asking for the number on Facebook is about the weakest, most indirect way to ask out a girl that there is. But, hey, it worked, so props to him. I'm not saying any of this to denegrate him, but to help you realize that this relationship is going to progress slowly.

What Guys Said 7

• He might be interested but he either has no clue how to move forward or he's just weird.

• This guy sounds like me. Sometimes I'll date a girl and never make a move because I'm just afraid to. I guess we're too cautious.

• When you do that does nothing just ever happen? Do you even make it into a relationship?

• I have twice, because I worked up the courage to kiss, but that was only when there was overwhelming mutual attraction. My last few relationships fizzled out and nothing happened, like you said because I never made moves.

• He's interested and definitely being a gentleman. You are in college? It bothered me reading this, it's paid not payed.

• Payed is also correct, rarely used though.

• Payed is to seal a deck. Paid is the past tense of giving someone monies. So you are correct it isn't entirely wrong, just incorrect grammar

• Sorry I'm an engineering major and good at math.

• Some people don't like to rush the physicality of a relationship. It also has nothing to do with fear or low self-esteem. I'm guessing he wants to get to know you as a person before he decides to get more touchy. If you desire to have a more physical relationship, though, use your words.

• I think he's interested from what I've read.

• if you want to move forward physically with him. you may have to lead him a little to it.

• He is scared to. So just go up and kiss him. Make the first move.

What Girls Said 9

• I feel like I just read my story! Same exact thing is happening to me and is moving really slowly. At first I thought that he didn't like me because he didn't make any move even when I flirted with him. When we first kiss he sighed (sweet) and then he told be about all the times that he had wanted to kiss me but was too nervous and shy to do it. It took me a while to understand that he's shy and has low self-steem and that he gets really nervous and sometimes he has no idea on what to do or how to act. Those this sounds familiar? He's also never subtle or forward, he's in the middle, he's flirting is really awkward but he's a gentleman and appreciates being near you? I know is strange, at last to me it is, but I've learnt that he's authentic... Haha if you feel identify write me a private message! But anyways I think that he really likes you ;)

• Thank you :). And I agree with what you wrote here

• Definitely sounds a little familiar, I don't think he knows always what to do and probably doesn't want to make the wrong move, like when we were watching movies it took a little while for him to hold my hand, or we were on his couch and he didn't put his arm around me until the last like 30 minutes of the movie

• Aww. Appreciate that. My guy tried to kiss me like 5 times before he actually did, he said to me that he was too nervous before. He also mentioned that he thinks that I have a lot of guys behind me, which I don't, but he thinks that a lot, he says "you must have a lot of guys dying to have you" and I always say "no, I really dont and i only care that you want me" but even that makes him insecure. I don't know how else to make him feel confident around me, sometimes he is but it doesn't last.

• I think maybe he doesn't date much and maybe he doesn't know how you would feel maybe he's religious and don't want to make it seem like he is using u but I definitely think he likes you. Ask him about it or try to kiss him or even try to tell him what you want you never know unless you ask

• He's interested! But maybe he thinks you are not, so I think you should do the next step, kiss him when you are cuddling or when you feel it!

• It just seems silly for him to think I'm not interested when I keep texting him, hang out with him, sleep over/let him sleep over

• Let me start by saying awwww! You have to excuse me I am a hopeless romantic so you guys sound so cute. Mr. prince is most definitely interested and he is being a gentleman.

• He's interested but very nervous, maybe he's shy about a lack of experience? Lead the way!

• He sounds really sweet. And sounds like he knows how to respect a woman. He sounds like he is into you he just is taking things at a nice pace. I hope y'all work out

• I think he's interested.

• maybe... to be honest... I dont know

• He's defiantly intrested but he doesn't wanna rush in. A real gentleman I must say.