Did I do anything wrong to ask if she hard a baby or a child?

I meet this lovely lady and took her for a date and had a lovely time together, after two to three days i asked her if she hard ever hard a kid, the lady couldnt talk to me text or sms back, and i kept on asking how she was doing and did i do anything wrong to hurt her or her feelings i seriously apologised but no feedback please i need your opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• O don't know why everyone gets so butt hurt about him asking her that. It IS a normal question to ask. People ask me that almost everyday and I don't get offended although I should since I'm only 21. I guess it depends on how you asked. Most people feel the kids topic can be a dealbreaker. So if you ask it like 'I really like you, but do you have kids' then she might have been scared to tell you thinking you'd just leave or whatever. Or maybe she hates kids and wants nothing to do with them and didn't want to tell you. Tragic you'll never know. Move on to the next one. Nothing you can do. You apologized, etc and she hasn't responded so she's not interested.

• i have no kids but i like her and love her thats why i asked ladies is this how you are i asked a fucking simple question is that a crime?

What Girls Said 5

• She probably felt bad about it. A lot of single mothers (if she is one) have a really hard time finding a good partner.
    Honestly, I wouldn't consider it a bad move on your behalf. I guess it's cuz I'm similar. I ask a lot of personal questions even on the first date. If it comes off as "too strong" for guys, well then we won't be compatible anyways.

If she doesn't answer, well I guess you offended her and she's no longer interested.

• am getting crazy i love her can you please help i feel like running mad.

• You're welcome and good luck :)

• thank you i will do all the best even if she slaps me i will always be there for her and i feel empty inside without her.

• I feel like you have every right to ask. That is a normal topic that comes up in dating, she could have asked the same question to you, do you have kids...
    I feel like without being there I cannot judge her, but to me it was an over reaction on her part, maybe just ask if you two could talk, if she still doesn't respond she is most likely going through some personal stuff, that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with you, the ball is in her court at this point, I don't think you were wrong... but without being there and hearing how it was worded, maybe it came out hurtful to. hear, by asking for another chance to explain you can 're work that question, and by then she will have had time to cool off and process things, good luck!

• Wait? Aftr two or three days you asked her if she had children? Why? Did she give you the impression she had children cause if she didn't it can be considered very rude to ask

• yes dear after two to three days i hard to ask many guys do so and i hard a feeling to ask.

• But it's very forward... don't please lady me.. see that's rude too... and itsnot really a NORMAL questions.. it's not exactly a light everyday topic

• hey! i need help i dont want to loose her i like her can you help if you were in my shoes?

• Maybe she was offended that you thought she looked like a mommy?

• i was just asking a stupied question am getting crazy and mad i dont want to loose her can you help?

• Yes. You did everything wrong.

• did i do wrong it was a normal question

• you make me mad can you just stop communicating to me i feel like eating you.

• What a normal, well-balanced reaction.

What Guys Said 0