Natural makeup or all the works for first date?

I really want to make a good impression & I'm a makeup artist so I like to go all out but I was wondering if light makeup is more attractive to you guys like to be able to see what the girl really looks like rightoff , stead of months later when she's done trying to impress you lol :p

Most Helpful Guy

• I would use a bit of makeup, try to find a balance, going extreme with the makeup will be too obvious. nothing wrong with going natural if you want too though. seeing as he rides though and you're getting on the back, natural may be the better route to take for your date.

What Guys Said 3

• I think light makeup on a first date is best, but I guess it depends on what you looked like when you first met him. now if it's blind date or a online meet up I'd definitely think less is more is the rule you should follow

• We were highschool friends & he recently looked me up, I was a tomboy in school tho so would be nice to blow him away after all theseyears apart

• i would still try and be a bit moderate. but just my opinion

• Just a little light makeup should be fun. No worries. Relax.

• You're the expert... But I like it when it's unnoticeable and you look perfect

What Girls Said 2

• If he has already seen your face beat then keep it that way. Guys love illusions or women that inhanceHe their beauty. He wants to be seen with the most beautiful celebrity like woman. Save the natural look for the 2nd or 3rd date. Like a lunch or fun filled activity afternoon. Have a great time!! :)

• Just be yourself, men hate pretenses. Most of my guy friends prefer natural looking girls in minimal make-up. They like to see women wearing sexy outfits, but don't want to date a girl who dress so sexy. Haha!