Dream broken all of a sudden... do I still have hope?

So, to cut my long story with this girl short, we've been knowing each other for the past six years, although we've been actually hanging out with each other only for the last four. It took me no more than a couple of months to fall in love with her, and even if I've had a girlfriend in the meantime, I think I never stopped loving her. However, knowing it would have done no good to my relationship, I break every contact with her until last summer, when we started talking again and she gave me signals that she might like me. I've always been very careful, so I waited a long time before asking her out - I decided I would do that on Saturday, but guess what? That day she went out with another friend, they kissed, and now she's falling in love with him. This is not the first time I'm late. I should really stop it. However, as we say in Italy, history's not made of "if"s and "but"s, although future maybe is, so here's what's happening: she's going out with him this Friday , not earlier. I've been trying to ask her out anyways, but she's unreachable most of the time these days, and when she answers, it's only a couple of messages, so I'll probably have to wait until at least next week (school things). That might be too late. What should I do? Should I ask her out anyways and then kiss her? Should I just do nothing? Should I write her a letter to say farewell? Or should I do all of this: ask her out, tell her everything, kiss her at the end, and say farewell afterwards? I'm not going down without at least one kiss, that's for sure. I've been loving her for the past four years, and I think she's the person I've loved more in my (so far short) life. I'm also sure she won't reject it. I'm in serious need of help, though. I'm clueless on what to do and I can only think of her.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I definitely think you should tell her how you feel no matter what. Although, as far as the kissing thing is concerned, I'd say do it for closure. It seems like she's seeing other guys so honestly, It doesn't seem like that much of a good idea. But, talk to her and tell her how you feel. Let her decide what she wants to do, explore a relationship with you or if she's happy dating other people. If she's not interested and doesn't want to get involved in a romantic relationship with you, then move on. Sadly, not everyone gets their first love. You have to go through a lot of heartbreaks and failed relationships to find "the one". But, if she is interested and wants to be involved romantically, then congratulations. If that's the case, I hope it works out. Best of luck!

What Guys Said 0