Girls would you rather date a 5'6" handsome guy or a 5'9" ugly guy?

I was inspired by someone who's complaining about being 5'6" and handsome, and he wished he would be a little taller yet uglier... :-P

i just want to prove him wrong... hope you won't disappoint me XD

• 5'6" and handsome
    86% (19)55% (6)76% (25)Vote
  • 5'9" and ugly
    14% (3)45% (5)24% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• a guy with a great personality, some common interests, intelligent, fun loving, etc. I don't care how tall he is, as long as I don't have to bend waaaay over or stand on my tippy toes to hug/kiss him.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• But does he want to date someone taller than he is? Thats the question. How secure is he to have a tall girlfriend? Im 5'11 I would have 5 inches on him but that wouldn't matter to me as long as we were compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually go for an attractive face, Something that makes me say " woooh he is sooo good to look at". i careless about the height. but by chance he is shorter than me. I won't bother to like him. I want a guy taller than me, even if it is just an inch tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as i am attracted to his looks and personality , his height is not an issue. 5'6" is fine so is 5'9"

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg I'm the only girl who voted B? I'm 5'9 so it would be a lot of weird to date someone that much shorter..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think that is two matters of extremes. The choice is below average height and above average looks vs. average height and below average looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • You do realise, don't you, that these short-arse Napoleon Complex fools won't be swayed from their stupid beliefs by any amount of evidence?

0|0
    0|0
  • I pick 5'6 but handsome! I don't care if he's not fucking tall, it's the personality and looks that counts! :)

0|0
    0|0