Is he just not manning up?

He knows I like him. He's known that I like him for a year and a half. Sometimes he'll really seem like he's interested in me as more than a friend, but other times I feel so lost in the friendzone. If a guy doesn't like a girl, shouldn't he run away or something? Like say something? I really don't know if I should give up or not. I still like him after almost 2 years

Most Helpful Guy

• I see 2 options: Or he doesn't have the guts to make a move or he just wanna be your friend. We don't necessarily have to run away when we don't like a girl and maybe if he wants nothing with you he's just being a normal friend and avoiding to talk about it. I suggest you to ask him, to say what he wants with you. It's the only way you can know for sure.

• I know but I can't do it. I absolutely can't. How do I know if he just wants to be my friend?

• Oh, if he's gay I assume he just wants to be your friend then.

• lol I know.

What Guys Said 3

• Crazy idea, instead of wasting your time wondering if he feels the same way and hopinig for him to make a move; YOU could ask HIM out! 0_o

• He's taken me out though. On "dates". I don't know what to classify them as. I flirt with him shamelessly.

• Approach him and ask him where you two stand. Tell him you want to be more than friends. You need to get an answer otherwise you're just wasting even more of your time.

• The problem is that he's in my group at medschool. I just don't think I can deal with a heartbreak right now. I've never gone out with anyone. It's always been school school school. I've never had time to think about boys; Im terrified of rejection. He's a sweet guy. If I ask him where we stand, it'll make things awkward. I'll have to live with this for 3 years

• So why don't you do something instead of being so passive?

• Not all guys have the courage to make a move though. Some guys are real timid or unsure of themselves.

• he's gone out with a couple of girls though.

What Girls Said 2

• either you tell him what he wants it you or move on

• I had a guy friend who wasn't interested and didn't tell me. It ended up with me being real hurt. Its best to have a talk and find out for sure where he stands.

• If I ask him well either we go out or we aren't friends that how I see the situation.