What do girls want in a guy?

Characteristics, personality traits, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I could make a really long list of things but honestly the most important is that you love and respect her and you prove it and show it through both actions and words.

• Call me old fashioned... but I love when a guy is chivalrous, I love it when a man gets a door for me or pours my drink for me, I like being treated like a lady

What Guys Said 2

• they want a guy with

confident
    charmisma
    resiliance
    good listener
    ambitious,
    sense of humour,
    money
    fun
    caring
    intelligent
    loyal
    honest
    optimistic
    nuturing
    hard working
    loyal,

most them those qualities a girl would like in man, but that's in a perfect world.

• I think if people are willing to work on themselves and acknowledge their shortcomings many can be most of the things on that list. I would say my bf is all of them, although perhaps not all at the same time haha.

• The best person you can be for a women, is yourself. If there arequalities you are lacking in, then obviously you need work on them, to improve your chances with women.

But you have accept not every women, is like you. So you move on, to the ones that do like or love you for who you are.

Just be the best version of yourself, in terms of talent and skill and personality. As bruce lee said, to truly express yourself, at your best, it is a very hard thing to do. He realized through his martial arts.

• They don't know. :p