Can a hard core athlete like a music geek?

I am very focused on music. It is my passion and music is everything for me. I do play other sports however and zi like to go out and have fun. I really like this guy who is really into a sport and he does it 24/7. I play that soort as well, but I am just not as into it ad I am with music. Can a guy who is so passionate about a sport like a girl who is extremely padsionate about music, but still likes to play the same sports?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely possible... just because a guy is an athlete, doesn't mean he's only into female athletes!

What Guys Said 2

• You kidding me, it's had lot of chances that you can get together

• Yes that's possible. Don't let your interest come between you

What Girls Said 2

• Your not defined by your interests, there is more to each of you. Maybe stop trying to think of how you SHOULD feel and focus more on how you DO feel. It's very freeing. Also, generally speaking emotions aren't all that logical, just go with it and don't try to make them fit one point of view because you think it's supposed to be that way.

• Opposites attract