Is it just sex? what do you do when it's just sex?

we started with sex then hung out more he would take me out to dinner then straight home now we just chill drink with mutual friends. I've had talks with him but he says we're beyond what we started as. yet we don't have that title. it's been at least 4 months of "dating" then again we work together so we always see each other only when we have to work like wtf? and we occasionally have sex not all the time but we do. he does a lot through his actions like he would leave his old hs friend to make sure I'm safe and okay when we drink.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just sex.. As far as what to do? If ur ok w that, leave it alone. If you are not (sounds like ur not) stop doing it. Your putting thought, time and effort into him that you could be putting into someone who ready to go some where.. And currently u don't even have time to find that someone

What Guys Said 2

• It's just sex.

• What's wrong with insert, withdrawal, insert, repeat? 😂

What Girls Said 1

• "we started with sex"
    What were you expecting? You can't really change that and even if you do there's going to be a lot of unnecessary drama.