Women, would it bother you if your partner had facial hair?

I ask this, for some women do not like kissing when you are not clean shaven, or, when you are more intimate, do not like you going down on them

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 141

• i dont mind facial hair=] but id rather stubble than a full grown beard. just preferences.

• Different for every guy but if you can look good with facial hair, i LOVE it. doesn't bother me a bit in any way. If you dont really look as good with facial hair thats fine too, it doesn't effect anything with me. But its nice when you look good with and without and switch it up every now and then

• No, that's not something that bothers me. Although apart from a couple of brief periods of experimenting with facial hair, my husband has always been clean shaven throughout our relationship. At least as clean shaven as he can get since he has perpetual 5 o'clock shadow, hahaha.

• I like the fuzzy.

My boyfriend has muttonchops lol. No complaints about facial hair here.

Before he could grow facial hair I thought facial hair was gross and then he grew some and I was like, "Never will you ever remove this."

• I'm not a huge fan of it. Facial hair I generally find quite unattractive, but I find it REALLY itchy as well. If my boyfriend has stubble and puts his face near my chest or face I hate it. I make him put a pillow or something between us. He's always known I'm not big on hair. Thankfully he doesn't like having facial hair so it's a win win!

• I think 5 o'clock shadow is sexy as anything. Not big into the full facial hair, but some scruff is manly and a complete turn on.

• i like facial hair on a guy. i also like no facial hair. sometimes, you just want to feel someone's face. like really feel it.

• I love facial hair. The naked face gives me beard burn and kind of hurts when I kiss him. Hair that's grown out is soft and doesn't hurt lol

• no not at all!! i love facial hair in a guy

• Facial hair like this is unattractive - s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...032d4fa462.jpg (Ain't nobody wanna date Santa Clous)..

and then this is just pure sexiness

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../blog+21313.jpg

I guess it depends

• I don't like it much, but my partner has some currently, I prefer him without it but I wouldn't leave him or anything cause of it.

• Depending on the amount and the style. If it's a 5 o' clock shadow you're getting jumped... the good kind of jumped lol.

• No, I don't mind it. I actually tried to get my bf to grow out his facial hair just so I could see what it was like. He didn't. :( Oh well.

• As long as it's just a stubble kind of look and not a full beard i'm fine with that

• No bothering me for I will be gone, which might bother him until its gone.
    One or the other.

• Depends on if it suits them some guys just don't look good with it. It doesn't feel weird when you are intimate my bf has a full beard and it suits him. They texture can also be fun to play with.

• Not at all! Just as long as of course, they keep it trimmed and if not at least well shaped and clean!

• It's not a problem if it looks good on him. Some guys look awesome, but some look like they cut some of their pubic hair and glued it to their face hahaha it depends on the guy. Also, it is quite a turn on to feel the hard hair rubbing against thighs and private area, just sayin' haha

• Heck no it wouldn't bother me at all. At least he can grow some, not hating on guys who can't but would be really happy if he could. JS :)

• I'd love it if my future partner had facial hair. The scruffy look is so cute and very physically attractive.

• Facial hair is a prefernece for some women. For me I like gotees or clean shaven only. For my collegues however, they like short beards, long beards, clean shaven, anything you could think of, someone in the world likes it. Honestly, keep your face the way you want it, and find a girl who likes you for it. Or if you find a girl whom you like, and she prefers a specific type of facial hair, change it for her. In most cases, it is not make or break for the type of facial hair. Just have a good personality and go from there. But if you really want a concrete answer on facial hari, I like clean shaven. :)

• Facial hair is great, it's so masculine and sexy!! Although occasionally it's nice to feel What's underneath that fur!

• Oly a little. I dont want my face to get scratchy when i kiss him.

• No, not at all. I LOVE facial hair. A beard or a soul patch are my favorite!

• Personally I LOVE facial hair. If it's well groomed that is. Absolutely aesthetically pleasing, so much so that I don't mind feeling the teeny bit of itch I do after kissing a mouth surrounded by hair.

• It bemuses me, for some women love my goatee beard, and then others , tell me to shave before they will kiss me

• well, I kinda like facial hair and I love how it feels.
    Something like:
    ia.media-imdb.com/.../...214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

• 0|0
  • Depends, If it's that scratchy stubble and he tries to kiss me, then it's a no. Any other time, I don't care. If he likes it, it's his face.

• It depends if you like him like that and if he looks good with it and how much hair. I would really prefer my bf with no facial hair at all

• Hair is life, if you aren't hairy I can't date you period. I need some type of hair somewhere I can't date no bald faced nigga, I want hair everywhere and when i say everywhere I mean everywhere face chest and pubs it gives off testosterone and it turns me on.

• More from Girls
    111

What Guys Said 6

• I just started a tradition several years ago that I would grow out my beard during the chilly months, and then go baby face in the lovely months. I plan to maintain that. I'll trim it every now and then so it doesn't get too long.

• Dawg I love it!

• I want to see a woman who answers:

"Yes, I would be surprised, because I'm a lesbian"

• It tickles.

• She asked me to grow my beard.

• Doesn't bother my woman. She doesn't want a baby-faced man, but she think a man with a beard is unattractive. Stubble is her preference