TO THOSE WHO HAVE HAD/ARE IN LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS, what was it like meeting and falling in love with your partner?

I have a friend who is thinking of making this girl he met online from Australia to be his gf. They've been talking for more than 6 months now and have video called (Skyped) nearly once a week since they met. He asked me what I think and I told him it will be hard since you are so far away from each other but over the summer he and his family will be vacationing in Australia. I was wondering for those who have been in long distance relationships how did you keep the relationship alive? Have you met your gf/bf in person yet? If you did what was it like?

Most Helpful Girl

• It was AMAZING meeting my bf in person. It had been a year of just phone calls and emails. When we met in person it was like we had known each other forever. We see each other every 3 months and I am moving to his town in a few months.

LDR only work if they are temporary, you can't be apart forever.

What Guys Said 2

• this reminds me of that American pie movie :p

• It's been 2 years and we haven't met yet but we probably will this summer, I think it will be one of the best times of my life :) I dream of it

What Girls Said 0