When should you give a second chance?

People are big on giving a second date because sometkmes first impressions aren't accurate. But what if the guy seems really arrogant? The first time I spoke to my ex I thought he was an arrogant jerk. The second time he was nicer but turns out that was an act. I don't know now I am quite the believer in first impressions as accurate.

I'm not going back to him. My friend and I were discussing second chances and it made me remember my ex. I met him at a retreat and I was lonely and he was handsome so even though I thought he was a jerk I gave him a chance to redeem himself and he took the bait but my first impression of jerk was definitely correct so in the future I would not be so open minded again.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first impression is pretty accurate. That said it doesn't give a full picture

What Guys Said 1

• Shouldn't let past experience dictate your present

What Girls Said 1

• Well this would be the third chance right? We'll talk to him and see if you notice any of the old behavior that used to better you, I'll say think about what's more important your inner peace or a BF? I'll choose the first one the peace ;)