Am I hangout with her too much?

Ok i met this girl and we hit it off right away... the down fall is that she just got out of a 5 year relationship because her ex cheated on her and so she let him go... i met this girl a month after her breakup and its been about 4 months... and my question is that we basically see each other everyday if not every other day... and when we do we would end up having sex...(sex is great).. are we seeing each other too much.. im afraid that she might lose interest in me and if i back off i feel like she ganna think im pushing her away

What Girls Said 1

• Back off gently. If you like her then maybe you should tell her, even though it seems to be obvious. Don't text her as much or go hang out with alternative friends. If she doesn't seem to mind seeing you often, or still acts excited when seeing you then you might not need to change anything.

• she already told me she likes me a lot as i told her i liked her. she happy when she with me. I think ill back off gently, I think were moving too fast she might not be ready

What Guys Said 1

• I feel like I am in the starting phase of the same situation, her situation was abusive and controlling rather than cheating I thing. She is always the first to text me after we had parted, but I feel you completely. With that being said, like the lady above said, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Things may be fine

• thank you ill just continue and see what happens