Lying to my boyfriend?

I've told white lies to my boy friend several times and he has caught me so i can understand why the trust really isn't there
we got into a fight the other day over deleting a fb a message and i denied it when it wasn't the truth n he's demanding the truth this time. i can't tell him because i know that will ruin our relationship. last night when he was talking to me about it i stuck to my story after an hour of arguing we had sex i asked him if he loved me n he said yes but right after we were finished he was still about it n he told me to go home n think clearly n message him when i got home i msgd him the usual good night n i got nothing back. im so confused as to if he was still upset why did he want to have sex with me. i dont understand what is going through his head.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably had sex with you because he's upset and he's trying t feel better about the situation. Was the Facebook message a cheating one? If so, you should probably evaluate how you truly feel on the relationship. He is probably worried that you are cheating, and I think he has a right to be if you've been lying and deleting messages. If you're doing things that will ruin the relationship, you should ask yourself how much you care for the relationship in the first place. If you do truly care about the relationship, you need to be honest and get it all out and then let the chips fall where they may, he deserves honesty- just as you would deserve from him if the situation were flipped. If you want a good relationship with him, you need to be honest and stop doing things that risk hurting the relationship so you all can build your trust back.

• the message wasn't a cheating one it was an old ex that i hadn't told him about caz i didn't feel the need to bring up guys from the past i would never cheat. i told him the truth n he told me he had nothing left to say to me now.

• Well, if he wants the relationship to work, he'll be willing to figure it out with you. If he doesn't, then it's his loss. Being honest was the right way to go and he just needs time to cool down.

What Guys Said 2

• why did he want to have sex? because in fights our emotions rise and often that can transfer into sexual energy... hence break up sex, make up sex, etc.

you need to stop lying to your bf. you just need to stop. it is clearly affecting your relationship and it will only put greater strains on it if your bf's justified concerns about your ability to be honest grow.

• i told him the truth just now n he was very upset n he said i can't believe uve been lying for days i honestly lied just to avoid further fight. he was very upset but i put everything out there he said i can't believe u just played me like that i asked him if he wants to break up n he said i duno what to say thankks for playing me bye. n is ignoring my msgs now i understand f he doesn't wanna be with me caz of the lies but why didn't he just say that instead of saying i dont know.

• because he doesn't know. obviously there are positive traits about you but the lying is a tough thing to get past. the fact that they are white lies makes it possible for him to forgive but being lied to no matter what is hard to deal with

be honest and take your lumps. I won't lie to you and say I haven't told white lies to my partner, but they aren't to hid my behavior but more like, "I feel chubby, how do I look?"... you look gorgeous. that's a white lie... so when he says, "is my dick the biggest you've ever been with?" you say, 'I love your dick'. that's a white lie.

• Become responsible otherwise you'd lose him.

What Girls Said 3

• It's never OK to tell lies to your partner. Actually, not just towards your partner but to anyone in your life. I think he deserves to know the 100% truth even if it could mean "the end". Why? Because he deserves it. Simple as that. Nobody deserves to love someone who tells them lies. Besides, you'll keep feeling guilty if you don't confess. It's better to live honestly than to live a lie because lies always catch up with you.

• If you want any chance of keeping him you have to tell him the truth. Only through his forgiveness will you ever be able to build a good relationship.

He had sex with you because he wanted to feel close to you. He's probably very hurt and upset and just wants you to be honest with him. Stop the lies. He'll respect you more for telling the truth. It won't last if you continue to deceive him, surely he's worth more than that?

• Omg you need to stop lying all the time before you get a really bad reputation. There's some girls i know who always lie, and NOBODY believes ANYTHING they say. Ever.
    Tell him the truth and stop lying so much before he just gets really put off of you. Nobody likes those people who always lie.