How do I tell him now?

So, before my boyfriend and I ever started to date, I told him that I would never live with a man unless I was married to him. Well, we've been dating for about 8 months now, and have discussed living together. But now I'm having second thoughts. I want to tell him, but I don't want him to think I'm going back on my word, or have let anyone influence me. It was our original plan anyway in the first place. To not live together until after marriage. So... yes I can just easily explain and tell him... but, any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be strait forward with him! If not you wi most likely regret you decision and it will cause problems in the relationship. If he loves and respects you he will understand. Especially since you have made your self clear before. And for you.. Try to stick to your decision. You sound like you make smart decisions to start. don't second guess your self. And you will find you won't be in this situation.

What Guys Said 1

• I am sure he'll understand and love that you changed your mind if he loved you ^_^.

What Girls Said 1

• I would ask myself how much I want to spend time with him. Then list the reason between live together and not live together. Cut off feeling but put the fact. Then see what will be the best reason. Then I will have the reason to tell him "no". Or I found that it is not a bad idea to start living together. Then I will have a good reason to say yes. Also list the problem too.

I don't know what is your reason to fear to start living together. So that is the solution to find your right answer.

• I'm simply not ready to live with him, until we are married one day. It's something I honestly stand firm in. Not living together before marriage.

• Then tell him that. Good luck