Does he want to break up?

i told my boyfriend the truth about lying to him about something. I've lied a few times in the past before. after telling him the truth today he basically just started ignoring i asked him if he want to break up and he said i dont know and stopped replying to me. what is going through his head? does he want to break up?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he doesn't know if he can even trust you or not because you pretty much keep breaking his trust by lying to him, i think if you want to keep him as your bf you need to stop lying to him other wise if you can't you don't deserve him at all, that's just the truth really, id give him some space and let him come around in his own time but if he wants to break up then you just really hurt him and his trust, too many people lie these days and geuine people who just want to love in peace are honestly fed up of it so i'm not suprised if he doesn't come back.

What Guys Said 2

• Are your lies serious?

• no jut white lies but this time i was lying to him about a Facebook message from an ex for a couple of days i duno what is going through his head

• I can't say what he's thinking but I'd say give him his space to think about what he wants to do next

• I hope he does... relationships aren't built on lies

What Girls Said 2

• give him sometime. He need to figure out what he want to do. If you lied with a good reason. He will forgive you.

• when i asked him if he wanted to break up did he just want think to think?

• I think he was up set that you lied him. I couldn't say he want to break up. But I know he want to take some time to heal.

• What done is done. Now, it is you to accept retribution that you have made.

• well depends on what your lies are. but right now give him some space. pushing him to talk will only push him away further.