How can I tell if an introverted/shy guy likes me? Should I ask him out?

Over the course of 4 months... i only see him once a week he:
- always smiles and say hi to me
- always makes eye contact, and will hold it
- waits for me after the games and offers to drive me home
- a month after we met, we made out at a party and he was so patient and didn't get angry when i broke it off
- we dont text each other, and at the end of the Christmas break (1 month of no talking/seeing each other), he texted me saying he thought of me when he drove near my city... and later asked to hang out sometime but i wasn't in the city at the time.. so he said another day then.

He's not much of a texter, so we dont really talk to eachother except for when we see each other once a week. Should i ask him to hang out the next time i see him?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should. Go ahead and ask him to hang out. I thing he may like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh, yeah you should definitely ask him out. Based on the above, it seems like he definitely likes you. So absolutely.

What Guys Said 3

• yes i believe you should. it's really hard for shy guys to make the first move

• Yes you should ask him out.

• If i might guess, i would say that he is or at least was interested. But when you broke it off, you caused him to backpedal somewhat. If i had to take a stab in the dark, i think he might be waiting for the opportunity to try again, but i doubt he will act first since you were the one who ended it previously.

I would say you should initiate since he has made it obvious he either isn't going to or is waiting for you to.

What Girls Said 0