My boyfriend has quadruple! I can't tell the difference?

We started dating 3 months before he brought me to his place. He told me that he has identical quadruple, and yes the 4 of them live together in an apartment. OMG when I'm at his place I feel like I'm at a magic forest. They all look and sound THE SAME I can't tell the difference. Imagine that twins that you can't tell the difference. It's 4 times like that. What do I do now? I tried my best but always get confused who is who unless he said "Hey it's me here stop staring". This is so embarrassing!

Most Helpful Guy

• 9__________________________9 wow, wow, wow. I am starting to imagine that but with my girlfriend having identical quadruple, and the 4 of them living together under the same roof.. Just that i donĀ“t view any magical forest, i see my self in Dexters Lab.

• Life is more colorful then your boring brain could ever think of :)

What Guys Said 5

• Use permanent marker on your boyfriend. :P

• I laughed at the magic forest bit hah

• Lol I'm serious imagine you're in a small apartment with 4 girls looking exactly the same!

• The bella twins are hot

• Well, sex should be interesting.

• I hope that wouldn't happen with his brothers.

• I'd like to see pictures to see how close they really do look

• Sorry but that's a no for privacy reason. Imagine a twin but four of them. Good luck.

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, he can't just expect you to know, especially if it's a new relationship. Eventually, I believe you will be able to tell them apart by small signals.

• Yeah, it was just 3 months... But I'm kinda worried about it since I came over 7 times already and still couldn't tell the difference...

• Lol, just umm make him wear a bracelet or something. Tag him. Haha. It'll all be okay. Don't freak.

• I told him to dye his hair a different color but he's still thinking about it cuz he never dye his hair before.

• I don't know. Seems a little drastic to make him dye his hair. I think you should find another way.

• Put a sticker on his hand:)

• That'd be uncomfortable on his part isn't it? :p

• And it's all natural and animal cruelty free

• They all have medium brown hair ao I told him to go black or light brown. The thing is he's afraid to put any color on his hair because his hair is virgin and you know how us girls, or at least me, spend 2 months thinking if I should dye my hair this color or not. And, I think a streak will look weird on him. I tried to give him a ring but it's always cold here most of the time you can't always see his hand...

• Hair or eye color maybe give him a necklace or somethan he would wear so you know or just tell him you can't tell the differ

• They all have briwn hair brown eyes and wear the same freaking hair styles :/ No they all have a Catholic necklace on their neck so buying him a necklace and make him wear it will be rude. I told him already and he laughed saying "Nooooo we all look different!"

• Are they the same height?

• Slightly different. But then I have go see the 4 of them all together to compare. If it's just 2 of them then arghhhh I would have no idea.