Would you date somebody, or continue to date somebody if you found out that they haven't had much of a social life, never dated, or done anything>>>?

with the opposite sex? especially if they are 25+. all because they are shy, or just had bad social experiences, or seems to be awkward, or whatever?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yepp, I would. Finally someone like me and who would understand me.

What Girls Said 4

• Why would you stop dating them if you like them? If they have given you no reason to otherwise to stop dating them why do you care if they are shy or socially awkward I'm guessing you would have known they were before you started dating them. I never went on a date til I was 18 and I am in a relationship now and things are going good. So I mean because they are shy or whatever doesn't mean that you should dump them.

• Well I'm not 25+ but I can safely say that past social life doesn't matter as much. I'd date a guy for who they are, not for how many friends they had as a child. My boyfriend knows that my social life is way below average, especially before we were dating but that didn't really change his opinion on me at all.

• Did you ever think they did have a social life before and they are just not as social as they used to be?

• Oh, I'm talking about myself being the person who hasn't done all this stuff. I know that I would date somebody like me, as long as they could get a job or support themselves, though I cannot claim that I can do that.

• no, no, not offended at all. it's just a misunderstanding or more likely my confusing way of asking the question lol

• Oh no, you're fine. Sometimes I just get confused! Lol :D

• Yes because other than the age 25+ part I am the same

What Guys Said 1

• if i was really attracted to them it would not be a deal-breaker