Lip care keeping it smooth?

Does anyone know how to keep your lips really soft because I bite them & when the skin grows back it's all crusty and ew so does anyone know anything I can do to help this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Scrub your lips with a toothbrush (for extra exfoliation press sugar onto your lips before doing so) to remove dead skin and soften them up. Then put some petroleum jelly on them. I find that works best for my extra-dry lips in the winter.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Get honey and suger (mix) then use it for your lips.. Move it all all over your lips :) then take it off.

• Keep yourself hydrated, Use lip balm everytime you feel your lips are getting dry, scrub your lips once a day and put honey on it before you go to sleep.

• Use EOS. I love their chapstick. It always keeps my lips smooth. I've always had issues with my lips growing up but I love EOS. It's amazing. And smells really good!