Are you single for valentines?

I'll be spending Valentine's alone, but if you count my cats and some dollar store chocolates as company then I'll be partying;)

• alone
    67% (8)67% (14)67% (22)Vote
  • with the bae
    25% (3)10% (2)15% (5)Vote
  • with my pets/inatimate objects :)
    8% (1)23% (5)18% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Okay pretend choice B says bf/gf, since everyone hates the word "bae" so much

0|0
6|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Actully it's time too give up. My valentine will indeed be my phone and bed. I'll keep my phone on my heart and my bed will touch my butt.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• For once, no. Okay, we're unable to physically see each other, but I'll still have her close :)
    And that's enough to make my heart fuzzy, so I'd say it counts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Valentine's day isn't even a real holiday. It's just a day for girls to get pampered. Some of my friends will be reaching deep in their pockets, while I grind out games on NBA2K.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I have a date for this Thursday so maybe if things go right, I may not be alone this Valentine's Day. I probably won't be in a relationship, but maybe I won't have to spend it alone.

1|0
    1|0
    • Hope everything goes well!

• Show All
    • I know I up voted it, I guess it's someone who doesn't have a date haha

• And no pets, or toys, either hahaha

• Odd situation. Both alone and with her, in a way. She's on a different continent, we met online and have been talking long distance now for several months.

I'm trying to see if I can arrange a flower delivery to her. I think it'd make a nice surprise.

1|1
    1|0
    • Awe that's sweet! I hope things work out and could spend Valentine's some day!

• Thanks. :)

• With the poop? Who the hell is with poop on Valentine's day?

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't even know when Valentine's is. I usually check, no point in doing so this year.

1|0
    0|0
  • Two and a half weeks to go, it's not time to give up yet!

1|0
    1|0
  • Wasn't going to be alone this Valentine's day. Then 2 weeks ago, broke up with my girlfriend due to some 'conflict of opinion'.
    I'll probably end up working or something that day, just so I can say that I wasn't alone haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well just know everything happens for a reason! I hope it end up not so bad:)

• Figuring that I'm still alive, it didn't end up so bad. haha
      Thanks

• Alone at the moment yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • Alone... I will be with my friends on my ps4 by the way... Cause i am not going out that day! Hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugh! Why does "bae" exist? Am I the only one that hates that word?

1|3
    0|0
    • I actually do too, don't really know why I used it loll

• I have been alone for many Valentine's.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am a single guy and will be alone on that day

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. unfortunately i am...

1|0
    1|0
  • There's just nobody I like right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my iPod forever! <3

1|0
    0|0
  • It's looking as if thats gonna be the case right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently. Though if I could get my hands on a Benelli M4...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but by choice. I don't really want one, nor can I handle one right now. Vday is what's called a hallmark holiday, meant o make people spend a ton of money on one day. Isn't that what you're supposed to do EVERYDAY?

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol yes! Im not really interested in a relationship right now, I just thought it would be a question where I'd get some feedback for once haha

What Girls Said 6

• Yes but it's silly to worry about being alone on a holiday where it's main purpose is for consumerisum, i used to get sad in high school everyone except me got gifts but... that's until my perceptions changed and i really understood just got silly all of it is and that you don't need gifts to define your love for someone, just spend a day in bed with them lol if i had a boyfriend just being with him here would be my gift lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Will be single for V day and not trying to be bothered with the can I be your valentine messages on Facebook and maybe here too lol. Also I despise the single people complaining about Valentine's day on social media so I probably won't be on it because that is all I will see and they usually start early like a week or two before smh.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at the moment...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll most likely spending Valentine's Day alone, but it's cool! Starbucks will make it aaalll better! ^-^ Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • ugh gross. none of the above because i hate the word bae so very much. i do have a boyfriend and i will be with him but i refuse to say bae.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be with my cat and dog :)

1|0
    0|0