Are you single for valentines?

I'll be spending Valentine's alone, but if you count my cats and some dollar store chocolates as company then I'll be partying;)

• alone
  • with the bae
  • with my pets/inatimate objects :)
Okay pretend choice B says bf/gf, since everyone hates the word "bae" so much

Most Helpful Guy

• Actully it's time too give up. My valentine will indeed be my phone and bed. I'll keep my phone on my heart and my bed will touch my butt.

What Guys Said 20

• For once, no. Okay, we're unable to physically see each other, but I'll still have her close :)
    And that's enough to make my heart fuzzy, so I'd say it counts.

• Valentine's day isn't even a real holiday. It's just a day for girls to get pampered. Some of my friends will be reaching deep in their pockets, while I grind out games on NBA2K.

• I don't know. I have a date for this Thursday so maybe if things go right, I may not be alone this Valentine's Day. I probably won't be in a relationship, but maybe I won't have to spend it alone.

• Hope everything goes well!

• I know I up voted it, I guess it's someone who doesn't have a date haha

• And no pets, or toys, either hahaha

• Odd situation. Both alone and with her, in a way. She's on a different continent, we met online and have been talking long distance now for several months.

I'm trying to see if I can arrange a flower delivery to her. I think it'd make a nice surprise.

• Awe that's sweet! I hope things work out and could spend Valentine's some day!

• Thanks. :)

• With the poop? Who the hell is with poop on Valentine's day?

• Don't even know when Valentine's is. I usually check, no point in doing so this year.

• Two and a half weeks to go, it's not time to give up yet!

• Wasn't going to be alone this Valentine's day. Then 2 weeks ago, broke up with my girlfriend due to some 'conflict of opinion'.
    I'll probably end up working or something that day, just so I can say that I wasn't alone haha.

• Well just know everything happens for a reason! I hope it end up not so bad:)

• Figuring that I'm still alive, it didn't end up so bad. haha
      Thanks

• Alone at the moment yeah.

• Alone... I will be with my friends on my ps4 by the way... Cause i am not going out that day! Hahaha

• Ugh! Why does "bae" exist? Am I the only one that hates that word?

• I actually do too, don't really know why I used it loll

• I have been alone for many Valentine's.

• Yes I am a single guy and will be alone on that day

• Yeah.. unfortunately i am...

• There's just nobody I like right now.

• Me and my iPod forever! <3

• It's looking as if thats gonna be the case right now

• Apparently. Though if I could get my hands on a Benelli M4...

• Yes, but by choice. I don't really want one, nor can I handle one right now. Vday is what's called a hallmark holiday, meant o make people spend a ton of money on one day. Isn't that what you're supposed to do EVERYDAY?

• Lol yes! Im not really interested in a relationship right now, I just thought it would be a question where I'd get some feedback for once haha

What Girls Said 6

• Yes but it's silly to worry about being alone on a holiday where it's main purpose is for consumerisum, i used to get sad in high school everyone except me got gifts but... that's until my perceptions changed and i really understood just got silly all of it is and that you don't need gifts to define your love for someone, just spend a day in bed with them lol if i had a boyfriend just being with him here would be my gift lol.

• Will be single for V day and not trying to be bothered with the can I be your valentine messages on Facebook and maybe here too lol. Also I despise the single people complaining about Valentine's day on social media so I probably won't be on it because that is all I will see and they usually start early like a week or two before smh.

• Not at the moment...

• I'll most likely spending Valentine's Day alone, but it's cool! Starbucks will make it aaalll better! ^-^ Lol.

• ugh gross. none of the above because i hate the word bae so very much. i do have a boyfriend and i will be with him but i refuse to say bae.

• I'll be with my cat and dog :)