My boyfriend and I just started dating about 2 weeks ago and his B-Day is next week should I get him a gift?

I was going to get him a gift because I thought it was the right thing to do but then my Best Friend told me I shouldn't and that it wasn't necessary so now I'm confused... Should I or should I not?

• Yes, Buy him a gift
  • No, Don't U 2 just started dating

Most Helpful Girl

• Show him that you are thoughtful.
    Get him a gift.
    It's a courteous thing to do

• That's what I thought, What do u suggest getting him? I'm in 8th grade and would rather not spend over $20 but what do u think? I was thinking like making him some cookies because he loves cookies and then getting him a gift card to his fav store?

• Ok thanks :)

• No problem :)

What Guys Said 3

• Just a card

• At least a card.

• Depends. I have a friend who could care less about his birthday. I LOVE my birthday... and now go to the casino every year on it. The only day I get to

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's fine just don't go over the top with the gift. Something small and thoughful works.

• If he is your BOYFRIEND, then you should get him a gift , but if you two are just casually dating, then a card would be perfect. :')

• Nah, just get him a nice card and go on a decent date or something.

• I vote "something cheap but nice"

• Why not? You call him "my boyfriend", it means that you should