Been dating a new man for almost 2 months. Should I tell him my feelings for him or should I wait till he tells me first?

Thanks. I will tell him that I love the way he makes me feel. I've already told him thathhe's very specisl. And that i eould do anything for him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't tell him I loved him first but yes tell him you love being with him that you love the way he makes you feel. Then kiss him... There is a reason why but don't feel like typing it all down if u don't want to know... If u do let me know...

• Yes I would like to know more.

• I grew up with a big group of male friends some shy some players some party people & what I learned from them & my own experience is that woman fall in love faster however men fall harder. Men usually say they love you either for sex or cause they actually love you... From the sound it it's the latter.. if you say you love him first he might say it back but he might not be sure... guys take longer to be sure of that... they might feel that way but it takes them awhile. Most men also do like to say it first it makes them feel more of a man & in charge (not in abad way) It is scary to say for a guy that's why I said tell him you love how he makes you feel & that you love being with him... It let's him know how you feel without the pressure & gets him thinking like she is happy with me & you know what so am I

What Guys Said 1

• There are no rules. I don't think its ever a bad thing to state ones feelings

What Girls Said 1

• Let him tell you first! It's more special and romantic if he makes the first move. Would you take a look at my most recent question? Thanks!