Why is it so bad to take revenge? Would you do the same in my situation?

When I was in high school. I was fat. That was five years ago. Men use to bully me at my school. They use to always mock me and put me on the spot. I would go home crying. When MySpace was popular a like 6 years ago I use to get messages by people that I was fat. I was only used for sex too. Men were embarrassed by me. the only good thing people would tell me is I had a pretty face. So what did I do? I lost 50 pounds. Now men treat me better than ever. How do I feel? Good? How will I treat them? I will treat every single man that comes my way like complete shit. Some men I will do it right away to. Some men I will just tease. Some I will use for money. Some I will play with their minds. It's so fun to me. It really is. Seeing all these men falling over my bullshit. No don't even give it up to 98 percent of these men. It's hilarious how far some men will go. It's also funny how I can always treat them like shit and they will stay or they will try their best to be better, even when they didn't do anything wrong. In all honestly it's fun
Once I out of a blue started ignoring this man. He tried two weeks to talk to me. After that I would just play with his mind through by language and other stuff. The way he would react was fun. I could see the sadness in high eyes. It made me happy

Most Helpful Girl

• So you're a bitch?

Just because you were picked on doesn't mean you should treat other people like shit. Manipulation shouldn't be something you get enjoyment out of. It's bitches like you that make guys think women are fucking crazy. You shouldn't use people. You shouldn't brag about being a sociopath. You should be ashamed that you became just like the people who tore you down.

• I'm a bitch, but what are those men in high school?

• princess? Don't make me laugh. Try psychopath.

• I'm a princess

What Guys Said 5

• Classic female

• There is a very thick line between "Vengeance" and "Misguided Anger". Who are you hurting but yourself? At the end of the day these men will find others who are not you. You're just burning bridges.

• Well a wise man once said "Vengeance is the sweetest joy next to getting pussy"

• Tupac?
      He has actually said revenge

• That's horrible, you shouldn't take revenge on people who did nothing wrong, trust me I LOVE revenge but it should only be done to those who have wronged you

• If you are bad to people who were bad to you i d consider it fine... but if you treat every guy like shit you will hurt someone someday and you might also lose out on some great guys...
    My dad always tells me- never do something you would regret...

What Girls Said 4

• So you're taking out the pain you once felt on people that didn't cause it in the first place?
    Makes sense.
    Every time you hurt someone that doesn't deserve it... you are letting the people that once inflicted pain on you, win again !
    The best way to seek revenge is to move on with your life and become better than those that hurt you.

• wow you are a bitch. Guys are horny idiots in high school. I could understand if these guys were the ones that bullied you. But these guys are not them so I fail to see how it is revenge. What you are doing is just being a total bitch revenge implies there is something they did to deserve it which they did not. Yeah a lot of people get bullied but they get over it.

• Hrm... Instead of being manipulative, why not just be a makeout whore and/or have FWBs? When you find a guy you actually like, you can stay committed to him... But, you could use the makeout whore idea as a way to get a feel for the guys who you like/don't like without any major consequences or actual commitment.

• Lmaoooopoo that makes no sense!!
      To make out with a guy I don't like? You're 17 though. It makes sense

• LOL I'm saying makeout with the ones you find attractive. Besides, I don't think it's at all mature to hurt people for no reason :p

• Oooh not a good idea