Does this mean a guy is using me for sex?

i'm dating a guy and we have a lot of passion and attraction. so my parents believe in 'no sex before marriage'
unfortunately for them i've already had sex and it took awhile. for me to be ok with it.
i didn't date and followed their orders until there was a lot of arguments and fighting and i just do what i want now.

i have no one to talk to really.

if a guy picks you up after work or makes you dinner, takes you out on dates on occassion or helps you get a car, does that mean he's using me for sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• O dear... your question is a rethroircal one... it's obvious? how can you even say or ask "if a guy picks you up after work or makes you dinner, takes you out on dates on occassion or helps you get a car, does that mean he's using me for sex?" what makes you think that you're being use as a sex object or comfort woman? I maybe rude to you but a friend doesn't tolerate if a friend made something bad that he/she will be regretting afterwards... I'm just pointing that if you've had just listened to your parents... I felt bad for you... i hope you'll be okay soon...

• well my parents believe i shouldn't' have sex before marriage etc and i shouldn't date till university is done etc. and its constant and yelling and harrassing that sort of stuff.
      so sometimes if i ask an obvious question, there we go,, that's why. i have little friends because i can't bring them home to my insanely conservative folks

• well for me I'm disagreeing with your parents only in prohibiting you from dating... why would I be hindering my children's one source of happiness I'f there's no morality issues involved? they are too strict not conservative... unless there's no any kind of fornication or other immorality involve then I'll support my children... I feel you my dear... but still I'm not happy from what you've done disregarding your parents command involving premarital Intercourse...

What Guys Said 3

• "if a guy picks you up after work or makes you dinner, takes you out on dates on occassion or helps you get a car, does that mean he's using me for sex?"

... Are you being serious right now?

• There's no way to tell. Some people are just kind with those they associate with but it doesn't actually signify emotional investment so much as it may signify "proper steps and protocol". It's not what a person does but how they do it.

• if he's still being sweet to you meaning he really love you , if i said if he stop doing that. myb it was just for lust. all the best :)

What Girls Said 3

• No, it seems as though he has feelings for you, or is at least a really good friend. It seems though as though he does like like you, by the description you gave.

• No... It sounds like this guy actually likes you.

• Guys can treat you like a goddess and still only see you as a cum dumpster.
    You never really know and even if they say that they love you, you still never really know!