What age preferences do you have?

I personally prefer older women (19 to 23), but the youngest I would go for is 16 (going on 17, not just turned 16).

• Younger
  • Same age
  • Older
  • Doesn't matter
If you picked A or C, please specify the age range you would go by.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• I'm 21 and have dated younger, older and now with someone who's the same age and so far my favourite ageing for being with a guy is someone who's older than me, the more older the more mature, but wouldn't date 7/8 years or more difference. I love a more mature man who's ready too one day have a family and not wanna mess around however if on a night out then I would geniurely go for a guy the same age or older

• I get what you mean. I'm only 18 but the reason why I prefer older women is because so far, all the girls my age that I have encountered are immature, don't know what they want, and like to play games. I don't date girls out of loneliness or just to say I have a girlfriend like all these boys do. If I'm with someone, I expect it to end in marriage one day.

• Older (25-35)

• Older :)))

• For me it would be 15-17 I dated a guy two years younger than me before and that didn't go to well...

• Two or one year older

• I try not to date more less than 5 years older. My current boyfriend is 4 years and 6 months older. Good enough. I don't date younger than me.

• 2 years younger, 5 years older

• 5-7 years younger ;-)

• I would date someone 5 years older and 1 year younger

• 19-21. But Im bou to age up. So then it will be one 20-22

• Same age or 4 years older

• I'd date someone 6 years older & 1 year younger than me

• I don't care as long as he isn't more than 4 years younger or 5 years older than me

• Older but not more than 5 years.

• I prefer older guys, approximately 27 and up, not over 35.

• I'm 19 and I prefer 5 to 10+ years older.
    But, it seems as if ages 9-19 crush on me.

Talk about AWKWARD.

Perhaps I need to change my line of work:/

• 2 years older than me, 1 year younger than me. I dated someone who was younger than me and he was just immature and a jerk of course. I think older guys are a bit more mature than younger ones and have an idea of like what they want in say maybe a relationship or there partner. Someone 7 years older than me would be to old for me in my opinion. I've found that young boys in my high school are very immature, they like to player with girls feelings, don't know what they want and that's not what I want in a person. I'd like a gentlemen.

• 4-6 years older

• I'm open minded, but have always prefered close to my own age. +/- 5 years, say.

• Im 24 but I prefer older guy like in 30s.

• Men who are at least 30 yo.

What Guys Said 9

• 28 now. 24 is the youngest I'd pursue, 32 is probably the very oldest I'd consider. I'm wary of people whose main motivation is their biological clock, that's begging to get annihilated in divorce court.

I'm currently seeing a 25-year-old. My first-ever relationship, actually, and despite being long-distance it's going well.

• That's a good age range to go for, and congrats! I hope it continues to go well for you! :)

• as long as she's above the age of consent, i don't give a shit

• 20-25 sounds good

• Younger (not much younger) and my age.

• Probably two years younger or older

• I'd date someone between 13-20. :\

• I'd be happy with 18 & up as long as they are Legal it all good.

• I'm 22 and will go for girls who are of same age or older than me. The age range would be 22-32.

• My age or a year younger is my preference, but anything from 3 years younger to my age is fine, just not older