Am I a weird person?

Today i had a conversation with a friend of mine and he said i was weird because i was never in a ''relationship'' before and since im 22, he thought that was strange and he said i was grown enough. And i told him im still young enough and have a future ahead of me, am i weird? i had my first kiss at 21 too... i just never met anyone that sparked an interest in me, a lot of people dont spark an interest in me and i don't feel anything for them, no emotion. Am i crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird at all. You're not the only one

What Guys Said 2

• Not crazy, but probably not the norm. I would hazard the majority has at least one relationship by the time they're your age.

• People bluff. There are doers and bluffers, does do sex and kiss and do not speak while bluffers just bluff. Pick your side and do not be affected by bluffers.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope not weird. Completely the same with me. A lot of people get into relationships with oropke they don't like just so they don't feel weird fir not being in one.. I think that's weird lol